Wednesday, June 11, 2014

two week notice

It's been 15 months since I returned from a winter in Tanzania, and about 8 months since I started planning my next destination. It now comes down to a mere two weeks until I arrive in Paris, France for the summer of a lifetime. In some aspects, fourteen days can feel like quite a wait, but in terms of all I have on my to-do list, I have a feeling June 25th will be here before I know it! 

To do: 
  1. An extensive amount of daydreaming, planning, itinerary making.
  2. A bit of packing.... Okay, more like start packing. 
  3. I should probably start by making a packing list, actually. 
  4. Packing lists then usually turn into (much needed) shopping trips. 
  5. Hmm.. Maybe I should start studying from that French course I bought a few months back. 
  6. Oh yeah, wrap up the school year with my awesome 6th graders. 
  7. Quite a bit more daydreaming, online researching, day-to-day planning.
Let's hope I get all, or at least most, of my items checked off in the next two weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment